Friday, October 29, 2010

I FEEL GOOD!!! IT'S TOURNAMENT TIME!!!

I can finally play tournaments again! My work schedule has changed and I am ready to throw down some good ol' IG ass stompin'. Having said that watch me get tabled.....lol. I have 3 tournaments in the next 4 weeks. I have a hand full of models to paint to get my new list ready. So, the Praetorians will be seeing some time on the painting table....finally. But, first I have to finish some 28mm Germans for an article on BoLS.

Yesterday, I got three games in. 1500 pts of Space Puppies was the first one. I played against a Black Templar player. He was actually using the BT codex and I brought a wolf heavy list. The next game I played an Eldar list with the Praetorians. I used an 1850 list that I have been working on and my opponent brought 2000pts of space elves. The last game was a pretty epic team game. Caldera02 and I teamed up against the Eldar player and Paul the treadhead. Paul was using his IA armor company list. Corey and Paul each played 2000pts each and Caldera02 and I each brought our 1850pt lists. After the last game we all went out for breakfast and some good old fashion smack talk. We also came up with a few tweaks for my 1850 list.

Well, the tournament schedule is looking like I'll be playing here in Austin on the 6th, in the Dallas area the 13th, and then going to Killeen on the 20th. November is looking like fun already....along with overtime.....It will be a busy month.

Go Roll Some Dice!!!

CRP

No comments: