Monday, August 2, 2010

BOLSCO..WARGAMESCON!!! WHERE WAS I?

I didn't get to roll a single damn die at WarGamesCon. My plan to be there for open gaming fell through due to a schedule change at work. I did get to stop by on Sunday to meet a few people, including Brent from Strictly Average and Tasty Taste from Blood of Kittens. I also ran into some opponents from last year, it was good to see them again. I really wish I could have competed but it just wasn't in the cards.

A couple of my teamates and regular opponents did pretty well, coming up just a tad short.
Finishing just short of the prizes is quite a disappointment, I know it happened to me last year. You'll get the win next time guys.
WarGamesCon appeared to be an even bigger success than last year and I am looking forward to being there ALL weekend next year. Congratulations Jwolf and crew, y'all did an awesome job.
I've got to get ready for work.....crap!!!
Go Roll Some Dice!!!
CRP

No comments: