Friday, June 9, 2017

Are We Really Doing This Again?

 What the hell has happened and where have I been? I have been playing 40K. What about you? Unlike a lot of people, I never left the hobby. It never left me. I have been playing and hobbying. I just have not been blogging. It was feeling forced and I felt like I was on a schedule. Also, I took a bad ass new job that takes up a lot of my time.

 .
    (75 wolves, Azrael, Librarius Conclave, and 6 Quad Mortars. Some one is going to get butt hurt)



Why am I writing today? Well, it looks like I am going to take the Praetorians out of the box for the first time in a long ass time, 8th Edition is due to drop soon, many people are talking about returning to the hobby and I did a battle report for the first time in years

https://www.facebook.com/nightsatthegametableonline/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE&fref=nf

I'm off to do another Battle Report tonight against Adam from Nights at the Game Table and whatever he brings. We are playing at my buddy Ryan's house on his killer terrain. I'm looking forward to it.

Go Roll Some Dice!!!

2 comments:

Extrac32 said...

Long time no see! Ill check out the battle report when I get the chance.

Col. Ackland said...

Ha! Welcome back. I feel exactly what you are saying - New job, not much blogging - looking forward to pulling out the praetorians for 8th! :)