Monday, May 14, 2012

WARGAMESCON: Praetorian Apocalypse!!!!



  Hey Folks! WarGamesCon is just around the corner, June 22-24 here in Austin Tx. If there is interest, I would like to put together a Praetorian vs Ork Big Toof River Apocalypse game on Saturday evening the 23rd after the Saturday Tournament. So, I need all of my fellow Praetorian players to chime in if you can make it. It will only take a couple of us to make this happen but the more Pith helmets the merrier! So, please if you are interested email me crazyredpraetorian@gmail.com or post here and let me know.


   Also, this year I will again be playing the III Praetorian Rifles in the giant WarGamesCon 2000 point Championship. I've been tweaking the list and I think it is ready for battle! I'll be painting all day today in preparation for next weeks Alamo 40K GT. That event is always a lot of fun. Then Railhead Rumble in Dallas in early June and the BIG event WarGamesCon in late June!!! Pith helmet madness indeed! I do love tournament season.

 

  I've got to get to painting.....later!!!

Now Go Roll Some Dice!!!
CRP

2 comments:

ColKillgore said...

I can't make it, so you must take many pictures for the rest of us slackers.

ColKG

Crazy Red Praetorian said...

Will do!